View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
Maybe it's because I don't load my whole library on my reader at one time (why would I do this? I'll load ~10-20 books at a time and that's more than enough), but I have no trouble using list-view sorted by author with a calibre plugboard to prepend series. I use "{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}" for epub/NOOK_COLOR (because the STR is NOOK_COLOR to Calibre, not NOOK) and it works just fine. Books by the same author are sorted alphabetically by title, so for example "A Song of Ice and Fire - 04 - A Feast for Crows" correctly lists before "A Song of Ice and Fire - 05 - A Dance with Dragons" where they would be out of order if I didn't use the plugboard.
I don't keep my whole library on either of my devices but i do load 50-ish books on there. I like variety and so no matter where I am or which device I have I can read depending on my mood.

Ill take a look at that plugboard.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote