Thread: Seriousness are you prepared?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:05 AM   #15
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
I always try to stay prepared for weather emergencies.
Despite the fact that Hurricane Earl was a dud.
The first major nor'easter hits tomorrow and Long Island tends to get slammed pretty hard.
I have supplies on hand at all times.
Food, water, flashlight, candles, home defense kit.
Safe transport for my dog.
I know the coastal evacuation routes.
Learned my lesson after the big ice storm we had in the '70s.
The only thing you really can't prepare for is when everyone around you turns into idiots.
Hmm... I have to rethink my vision of you. I was thinking of you as being at an age where you wouldn't remember much, if any, of the 70s.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote