View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #127
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
Thanks Lexi - added to my TBR list
Quote:
Lexi, thank you.

I love short stories, great to read between books, they invariably find their way to the top of my TBR quickly.
Quote:
I've only read part of the first story & think they are not quite my genre though. Shame. But I'll check the rest anyway.
Well, I finally got round to reading the rest of the short stories and enjoyed them so I've now read Remix as well.

Even though the genre is not to my taste it is a good and entertaining story well worth the read, (as long as you can ignore the chick lit sections)

I knew that area of london quite well at one time many years ago, The Jeffrey museum, Sheperdess walk, the Old Wenlock brewery. I expect I would not recognise it now though.

BTW. Impressive trailer.

Last edited by columbus; 09-25-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Watched trailer
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote