View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 11:39 PM   #11
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimplasticguy View Post
The Latitude jacket does look pretty neat. It looks like the light might not fit inside though...
Based on the K2 model the eLuminator2 light will not find inside. There's two pockets on the back of the Latitude Jacket. The upper one is the one that the flat part of the light slips into. The lower one is designed to hold the light when not in use. When I tried it out at Best Buy it's a very tight fit and it definitely bulges. I haven't found the need for a light yet so I haven't purchased one.

The new Capital Jacket appears to be very similar to the Latitude Jacket but the light will fit inside. Because of this it doesn't have the back pockets but has a similar pocket on the front.
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote