Thread: OpenInkpot 0.1
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #24
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I suppose there are no problem if you just implement the same functionality that a MobiPocket reader have. Since you do not circumvent the DRM when you read a book you have bought I do not see how it can be a problem.
To stay within the law, you would probably have to have your reader register its PID with Mobipocket. But I suppose this could be figured out.