View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
I like Copy but I wish it worked like SugarSync or Cubby where you can make a particular folder a "Copy" folder, rather than having to move my Calibre library folder inside the main Copy folder. My main Calibre library is over 15GBs; Mozy will have to re-index all of that the minute I move it elsewhere. I'm still thinking whether I want to do that.

In the meantime, I've been playing with Copy and, like you, I'm impressed. I love that they give you so much free space upfront and the option to get much more at no cost.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote