View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #15
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I've been using a Droid 1 as a mini-tablet for a bit and it's not been bad at all. Mine has issues with battery life, but it works well enough. Nice crisp screen.
Along with the used Droid (and no SD card) they shipped a new charger and a new cable. I realized pretty quick the battery wasn't so good, but $5 later with a new one, it worked very well.

To be truthful, I hadn't thought of "airplane mode." I have just been powering it down when I wasn't using it. Got the habit with the first battery. I think I will start going to airplane mode. Will save some start up time.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote