View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 08:14 AM   #14
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. It was available at the Sony store for a fee, but since it's in the public domain it was free at feedbooks...
* The 950 can download over wifi from Google Books. Did you look for the title there? If you've updated the 950's firmware, Google Books is the first icon on the Applications tab, if you haven't updated, open the Store and look for the Google Books link right above the "Bestsellers" section.

As kartu mentioned, PRS+ enables downloading from the web browser. I installed it for that function alone, but I'm finding that PRS+ is full of useful features and enhancements. With the new (Windows-only) self-installer, it couldn't be easier.

Last edited by trekchick; 04-06-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Disregard 1st paragraph. My attention isn't up to par before the caffeine kicks in.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote