Thread: ipad case
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #15
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I really like the Apple case, it's enhanced my use of the iPad. But yeah, $40 seems to be a lot for what it is. And "case" is kind of misleading. It's not like your laptop case designed for you to travel with. It's more like a "slip cover" that makes your iphone more pleasurable to hold and use. The "case" would enable me to put my iPad in a book bag as it would protect the screen. But no, I do not think it will help you in a drop onto concrete, except perhaps saving the screen from scratches.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote