View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 AM   #34
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Taesoo Kwon:

As a challenge, this is the first .pdf (see attachment below) I tried to convert to ebook (.html and images) that I was not successful in getting anywhere near a satisfactory result.

I tried converting it with early version of PDFRead and it did work quite well for me. That convinced me that .pdf to images was the only solution for complex .pdfs. It made me then request that color support be added to PDFRead v1.7; and that's why I'm involved with PDFRead v1.8!

I just tried to get two column output using PaperCrop 0.3 and this .pdf, but wasn't able to.

What algorithm would you suggest in getting this .pdf converted using a combination of reflow and/or two-column support?

Like I said before, a challenge!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAA.pdf (2.77 MB, 2703 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote