Thread: Remember When
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #8
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
On Sunday I just purchased a Kobo Vox for $60. If you don't know, a Vox is a 7inch/color reader with card reader (up to 32gb). They are nolonger made so what is left is all there is. Only time I've seen a deal like this is when RIM was dumping their tablets. I remember reading on this site that ereaders have made it if you could get them , new, for under $100. Well, that time has come. If you remember at the very end of 2011 the Vox came out for $250 but wasn't good enough to compete with Kindle Fire at $200. It was slow and had many software updates. They dropped the price to $200 right away then $150. I figure this is the end of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo vox.png
Views:	165
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	104775  

Last edited by pagansoul; 04-22-2013 at 10:11 AM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote