View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #36
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
My status bar flashes on the bottom of the screen for a brief moment then disappears. I guess I kind of tune it out as I don't notice it much, and my screen does not have the ghosting issues. Unfortunately, no two E Ink screens are alike in this regard; some have more problems with ghosting than others.

Yes, the Story HD is a nice simple eReader. Nothing fancy, but it is very light and I love having the physical keyboard and HD screen. I actually really love the sound of the key clicks also. It's like an auditory recognition of progress lol.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote