View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #16
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
I feel the same way about Hemingway, but for his paperbacks. I don't see why I should spend 15 or 16 bucks on a thin trade paperback. I hate when publishers don't make mass market versions available. I imagine if they ever make Hemingway's books e-books they'll be priced similarly, though.
$15!

That's particularly egregious considering that a lot of Hemmingway stories and books are packaged in American Lit texts.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote