View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
I mean the kindle archive on my old account. how can i back it up on my computer?

would i need to download it first to my kindle then copy the documents file to the computer? then can i pop it into calibre just for archiving purposes?

thanks
You could do it that way, or you could use Kindle for PC. I find downloading to that to be faster and easier than to the Kindle and transferring.

Note that whatever device or ap you use to download or send the file to, that will be the only device or ap that will be able to read it, as long as it has DRM.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote