View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #13
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle 3G
I originally bought Cryoburn as an ebook ARC (it was out a couple months before the hardback), but now I can see I'm going to have to go back and get the hardback so I can get all those others as ebooks. I have the rest of the series in paperback.

Her Chalion books (fantasy) are also good. I wasn't a fan of the Sharing Knife series (more of a slow-paced romance), but she's done with those.

I'll be interested to see what's next up. I heard a rumor she is doing another Vorkosigan book with Ivan as the star.
GoblinWriter is offline   Reply With Quote