View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #7
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I installed the "Bold Narrow Native" and it is definitely darker but I find that I prefer the original font (that surprised me). I temporarily have 2 K2s with me and can compare them side by side using the Jeff Bezos Welcome Letter and the original looks better to my eye.

I'm including a scan comparing the two. The White K2 shows the original font, the skinned shows the hacked font (big file).
The second is using a larger font size anyway, which is why it looks slightly darker. The two are not compareable.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote