View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I never buy DRM e-books. Classics are also enough for me. Being bilingual (french) I have access to two great prolific cultures. I have enough as it is to last the rest of my life. I might occasionnally buy a recent great book but their scarce that meet my criterium. I also buy paper techno and work related stuff, but none are available e-wise.

Now I just wish they'd get these e-ink readers out !
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote