View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:02 AM   #40
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete in Gisborne View Post
I replied in another thread about the fact I've had no problems with my touch at all since I bought it a year ago.
I think if you have a problem with something ask for advice but if it all gets too hard and the thread turns into a s**t fight, seek help from the maker or throw it in the bin and get something else. That's what I usually do with toasters etc.!!
I am glad you have the money to throw $100+ items in the bin - 'cos I don't. If you find no bugs in the Touch software, you haven't been looking. Check out the threads here, and verify them for yourself - people are NOT imagining them.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote