View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:39 AM   #22
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
Where did you find that deal? Was it Black Friday?

Book related gifts in my world -

The Secret Keeper - Kate Morton
The Time Keeper - Mitch Albom
The Black Box - Michael Connelly
The Forgotten - David Baldacci
Notorious Nineteen - Janet Evanovich
The Racketeer - John Grisham
Merry Christmas Alex Cross - James Patterson

My four year old grandson got a Leappad 2 with $150 worth of gift cards. I think apps and books for this thing are overpriced ($20 for a book!) and he would have been better off with an Amazon card to buy books for his Kindle Fire. However, I only post my opinion here since I am a non-interfering Grandma.

My three year old grandson got a newest generation iPod Touch. He already has a Kindle Fire and there are tons of free apps and books for the iPod so it is a little more reasonable. Still, very expensive for a three year old.

Grandma will just stick with sending them good books for their KFs.
Yeah on Black Friday weekend. After that Kobo mini was two times offered for $49. Just before Christmas. I think you get one for free with purchase of Kobo arc. Btw I really like the mini, just set it up before I took it on a trip. But no wifi now
Got two ereaders now, feel like I'm addicted!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote