View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
p.s. perhaps an easier to implement solution is a white-on-black mode: if they did this at the display driver level would seem trivially easy to implement. It's how I use my iPhone and laptop in the dark comfortably (although on a laptop this is sub-optimal since it messes up the sub-pixel smoothing, which with eink is not a factor)
I wonder about this though....the only time I notice ghosting (besides when using the browser) is when there is white "text" on black background. I wonder if having the black background would make the letters illegible if not on every page refresh......
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote