View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #193
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Hi Jack,

The situation about the iPhone version is this. First, I'd like to stabilise the iPad version and make it as feature complete as possible. This means adding 2-column reading and Calibre support at least. I expect these to be out of the way by early January.

After that, I'll start working on the iPhone version. Whilst there is a lot of reusable stuff, Marvin has a completely custom UI so it isn't that straight forward. To answer your question, it will be some time in February or early March. I hope my answer isn't too disappointing.