View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #45
Arwym
Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Literati eReader, B&N Nook Simple Touch
My reasons:

1) Lack of physical space
2) Creative Commons, Public Domain and indie titles I could only get for free or at much lower prices if obtained as eBooks; some I just couldn't find locally (no book store chains in Puerto Rico right now, since Borders closed)
4) Many books and other types of publications that I wanted which only exist in digital formats; I can bundle Web comics as comic book archives or as epubs (Calibre!) and take them with me; I can create eBooks of Wikipedia articles for research or whatever other reasons, and keep reading while I am away from the computer; and so on...
6) The ability to carry as many books and comics as I please with me at any time. I love to carry books and notebooks with me everywhere; my favorite companions!
5) Ecological awareness (I really do care about this matter, and I believe we all should)

Last edited by Arwym; 09-24-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added more reasons.
Arwym is offline   Reply With Quote