View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannette View Post
I have a few roleplaying books I'd like to have in a better format, but for the life of me the best I can get is having a picture of the page. Does anyone know a better way to convert pdfs that are pretty much all graphic so that it's readable as epub?

The PDFs in question are two columns, with tables, background images on every page, images with text overlapping, you know... all the fancy stuff they put in a RPG manual...
Jeannette--did you come up with a workable solution?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote