View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #38
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I love calibre, but If I just spent a long time getting the ePub's code into the shape I wanted, an epub to epub conversion with calibre is going to literally destroy a big chunk of my work.

Just a side-note... I'd be interested in the reverse of this idea as well: finding orphaned classes assigned to elements in the xhtml that aren't represented in the stylesheet.
+1 for orphaned classes. To me, THAT idea is far more important than deleted unused styles from a ss.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote