View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #75
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by perversity View Post
I find it preposterous that a mod for a sight dedicated to the proliferation of ebooks would drop into the the discussion in defense of pirating. The comment about greed was spot on, and not directed at anyone in particular.
If my post is deemed as offensive, and I'm blocked from this site, that is fine as your response has seriously cracked the credibility of this site(to me)
I didn't defend piracy. I criticized a member's argument and the manner in which he presented it. That' not the same thing.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote