View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
Just for giggles, I went to the Kindle store again and searched for a couple of other free e-books that I have downloaded from other sites (Feedbooks), and they were also being offered at a cost, small amounts to be sure, but the costs do add up! So glad I choose to buy the PRS-505 instead of paying more and would still be waiting for a Kindle!
BTW: Everything on feedbooks is available in the mobi format which works on the Kindle. As a matter of fact, you can download the books right to your Kindle directly using whisper net.

Of course, books like that cost money in the Kindle store. Just like if you go to Barnes & Nobel you would have to pay for Treasure Island and other out of copyright stuff.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote