View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelliesorvig View Post
just when I was thinking buying Kindle they have raised the prices.

There are many other devices available. Have you checked the 'which one should I buy' thread?

I am of the opinion the prices will go back down when they realize the lost sales. I may be wrong, but in the meanwhile, I certainly have no dearth of books to read, either free or from the library I downloaded to my kindle.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote