View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 02:38 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Try to forget Pages

An EPUB is more like a roll of TP that you unroll as much as needed to fill the screen (1 sheet per current zoom).
Splitting at Chapters also helps with performance on low power devices. I split even for a tiny chapter, just for structural consistency
A side benefit of working on a single chapter: screw-ups leave less to fix

You can Merge (consolidate) those fragments of chapters. Select the pice to be added above: ctrl-M (Bulk mode: Select the whole set of pieces, incl first piece, ctrl-M)

I have seen single books with 170+ chapters (EPUB about 1M). I recently saw a Boxed set (22 books) done as 1 EPUB (9M )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote