View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #12
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Chapters are artificial, sure, but so are punctuation, sentences and paragraphs. Chapters provide useful places to stop reading. Not all books use chapters, but when chapters aren't used, there often are chapter-like breaks.

I had a Paperwhite, but I lost it, so now I'm back on a K3. I never found the time remaining to be at all useful or accurate.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote