View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #28118
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Cities was supposed to be coyotes

Are we missing stitchy?
I wondered what Cities was supposed to be. I thought possibly civet, also a potential problem here.

Stichy must be diving. He hasn't been online since the 21st, or at least hasn't posted.

This morning's tea is an old favourite I haven't had in a while - Peet's Pride of the Port. A good blend, though not really a "breakfast" blend, per se. But quite nice.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote