View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #92
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Ah, wait, I read a few posts earlier about the sticky tape. Should I remove it? It didn't feel like a tape, but just like glue. But it must have been the tape. So, should I open it again and remove the tape, if it is there?

UPDATE: I am talking about the sticky transparent tape along the whole perimeter of the bezel. There is none on the screen itself. I'll open it now again and look. Maybe that tape is blocking the IR?

UPDATE: Ok, will check your film hypothesis now. Thank you.

Last edited by tigran; 08-24-2013 at 01:11 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote