View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #1896
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I read the first one with trepidation and then the rest of the six books immediately afterward, back to back. No more trepidation! No, I don't remember having the problem you describe.

Hmmmm, not sure why it's happening to mine. I've found a couple more isuues in this book too with 2 words strung together. I'll just fix them manually .
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote