View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #1892
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I'm on to book 2 in Codex Alera. I'm so hooked. I knew this would happen . The first one really reminded me of A Song of Ice and Fire...but much cleaner . Jim is such a great writer, I really like all of his characters in all his books that I've read.
I've been meaning to read that series for the longest time. I remember he said something about the series arising from someone challenging him to combine the Roman Empire and Pokemon, or something like that.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote