View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
BABM Screen Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
I have not kept it on long enough to see if the charge runs out in a few hours but will do. I just uninstalled BABM because I found that the best thing for me is to not be looking at that number all the time.
If you go to the main BABM Table, you will see a number called "Screen" time. Note that number before you do a full charge. That is the actual hours and minutes the last full charge lasted.

Mine is usually 5:30 (hours:minutes) or near to that amount. When I go to a Bible Study, I sometimes get only 4:49 since I am constantly using touches to change Bible verse locations in my Tecarta Bibles. I leave WiFi on all the time and charge between 10% and 20% remaining charge. I have noticed WiFi uses much less juice compared to Screen since the 6.3 upgrade. WiFi use used to match Screen use but now its only 80% of screen use.

That Screen time number has not varied substantially after the installation of firmware version 6.3 from before it.

Make sure your BABM Preferences say to measure from last full charge.

If you are getting a lot less battery time, then your battery may be defective and you should call Amazon CS for a replacement.

Last edited by sirmaru; 04-27-2012 at 07:29 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote