View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #75
tstarky
Next mood swing...6 min
tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Fire, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
Dear Lord I finally got the update installed. Gee just give 36 annoying hours and l'll figure it out. I guess I now understand what the problem was MAYBE.
I am trying very hard not to laugh at your misadventure. This was the first update that I didn't try to beat Amazon to the punch and I woke up this morning and mine was updated. No stress, no mess.

And please don't take my amusement at your frustration the wrong way, I too have been frustrated by an update that I couldn't wait for...I just love to tinker with that stuff and get a great sense of accomplishment when what I'm tinkering with works.
tstarky is offline   Reply With Quote