View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #61
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I really like the Reading View for Amazon Silk. It takes an article from a website and lets you read it without all the annoying crap on either side that is in sidebars. .
I absolutely *love* this feature! On my PC I use browser addons to do the same thing and it's a enormous improvement when you're really trying to read something and not just scan it. Combine that with my aging eyes and I really, really appreciate the way this simplifies and magnifies the text I'm trying to read.

It is great!
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote