View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Personally, the device that is most fun would have to be a tie between My PDA Phone and my Sony PRS 500.

The Phone allowed me to always have a few books in my pocket (Who goes out without a phone), so that whenever I had some dead time, I could get some reading in. And while I did continue carrying books in my backpack, having the phone meant that I was never without distraction

The Sony changed that even further, that I no longer needed to carry any books with me. Also while I might have used my PDA when I didn't have other options, I would still prefer a Proper book or my laptop before choosing to read on it, if possible.
With the arrival of the PRS 500, I started to prefer it to all other options.

I actually did't realise how much I liked it until I gave it away, and so finally bit the bullet to order a Cybook.

After all as I haven't got it yet, I cant really say it is the most Fun......Yet
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote