Thread: Development Pocket Edge 2.2 NEW Firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #238
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamina1 View Post
How did you get Ermine 1.xxx to hook up to google? All I want is mail! It won't connect to my account no matter what I do.
See the following attachments to setup Gmail. Also, I have posted e-mail setup procedures for many popular e-mail providers in the Resource Sticky.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Configure Email Manually.pdf (13.4 KB, 257 views)
File Type: pdf enTourage eDGe™ Support- Gmail Server Settings.pdf (73.0 KB, 305 views)

Last edited by obsessed2; 09-22-2011 at 04:54 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote