View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:09 AM   #14
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
RDR is a masterpiece, maybe Rockstar's best game to date. If you like their sandbox games, you really need to get this one and give it a whirl.
You're not the first one to say that to me, but you might be the last who needs to say it. I've been a fan of Rockstar's post-moral sandbox since GTA III.

BTW: My grillfiend likes to wear black nail polish as well. She might like the gator-looking pattern you're wearing in your pics, but I have no idea what to tell her about how to find it. If it isn't your own personal confection, and you feel comfortable doing so, perhaps you can PM me so that I can pass the info on. She'd appreciate the effect's subtlety (no loud colors, pictures or ridiculous heaps of glitter, etc.).
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote