View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Happy to help. The skin is from Decalgirl.com They give you a download code for a free matching wallpaper as well, that I'm using as the screensaver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
I've missed two recent Rockstar games completely: L.A. Noire and Red Dead Redemption. Hope you haven't.
L.A Noire was actually a bit of a disappointment... it never really grabbed me, so I took a break from it, and find that I'm not the least bit curious or interested in going back to it. Though I admit that having The Witcher II to distract may have contributed to my lack of interest...

RDR is a masterpiece, maybe Rockstar's best game to date. If you like their sandbox games, you really need to get this one and give it a whirl.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote