View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Mine is a different brand than those, and looks like it might be thinner. If you can wait until I get home from work tonight, I'll take some pictures of the cover and reader and post them here.

The "inner" corner straps on my cover are gray elastic, and easy to move out of the way when I have to. I will experiment with sliding one of them off and see if the reader stays securely in the cover or not.

Last edited by ScalyFreak; 06-30-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: adding info
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote