View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
Is there an e ink device out there that is suitable for browsing the web? Screen size has to be above 8 inch.

I am only interested in reading websites as e ink would not be good for interactive content or flash / videos.

I am considering getting an iPad, but I would prefer something with e ink as it is much better to read on than an LCD.
I personally don't like eink or ereaders for Internet. It's slow and the experience is not the best. I also like to see and use my Kindle as a dedicated ereader so browsing Internet defeats that purpose a little bit. If I've used my Kindle browser three times, that's probably too much.

I prefer the iPad or Galaxy Tab for that. Browsing is faster and full color.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote