View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #4
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
the Boox M90 has a webkit browser and a Wacom touch interface. But I don't think it is out in thee wild just yet but is due this month as I recall reading. There is a thread about it here, maybe in the General or News section.

The Kindle navigation for web pages is nothing sort of horrible. I only use it as a very last result. It takes me a good 10x longer to use a page than with a computer or other tablet device with touch. It's the navigation that's the main issue but the speed of processing pages is pretty bad as well. Haven't used a Wifi Kindle for web access and it might be quicker that the 3G Kindles. Still the real bottleneck is in-page navigation.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote