View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 04:26 PM   #180
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
Sure, I'll test this today. Also, I don't run Windows. All my testing is done with Kubuntu 7.10
Very good to know. It works for me using Debian unstable. Could it maybe be different versions of clit we are using? I use version 1.8.

The problem I think is that the reading of the file fails on line 486 in Util.pm. When that fails it tries to read it as a BMP file. But the file is a gif file with a jpg filename. So it should be read by "my $p = new GD::Image ("$filename");". What you could do is print out $filename at that point and confirm that it is the same as in the ctmp directory.

You could also write a simple perl script that just tries to read the problematic file and see if it works.

Since I do not manage to trigger this bug it is a bit hard for me to debug it...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote