View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #179
JeffElkins
Guru
JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E/HD, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Aha, this is a bug I have not managed to track down since I did not have a test file. It is also a bug that only occur in Windows. So next time I boot Windows I will try to fix it using your test files.

There is one thing you could test. Could you test to rename the file to a name without ~ and change the name in the opf file and then run opf2mobi and see if it works?

Otherwise you could just remove the image files and the reference to them and run opf2mobi since the image files are not related to the book.
Sure, I'll test this today. Also, I don't run Windows. All my testing is done with Kubuntu 7.10

EDIT: Just tested. Removing the ~ has no effect. lit2mobi still crashes. However, editing the .opf file and removing image file references allows opf2mobi to complete.

Last edited by JeffElkins; 01-19-2008 at 04:33 PM.
JeffElkins is offline   Reply With Quote