View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:12 PM   #76
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The main reason for all this is that I am always multitasking. I may watch stock prices or news at the same time as I am reading a book. Non-PC readers do not allow for multitasking which is essential for me.
You cannot read fiction that way. One reason I bought a dedicated reader was to not be distracted by other things. When I read at my computer I always tend to check blogs or email or other things.

It seems that there is a big difference in what people read and how much in this forum and that might explain some of the difference in opinion.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote