View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #10
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
1/2 second is too long to wait for a new page full of text? You must be a fast reader indeed.
It's not the time delay, it's the flashing black then back to the page that I find a distraction. I also have a JetBook with a monochrome LCD that doesn't do that, which I very much prefer to the eInk screens. I use my phone when I'm out and about because of the portability, I always have my phone with me.

But then, to each his own. I was just responding to the OP's statement that
Quote:
I can't read on LCD . I don't want to read on LCD.
I can and do, and that's after sitting in front of a monitor all day at work.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote