View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #41
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If Charis is already embedded, I just overwrite with my version and subset it with Calibre.

One reason to embed Charis SIL is if there enough smallcaps. Then I can also embed the smallcaps version and have true smallcaps instead of simulated.
We've been round this loop before. I understand why you might want to embed the smallcaps fonts (although referencing the sideloaded smallcaps font is more convenient for me) just not the standard body font. If it's already there, fair enough, but as you're a Sony user I still don't know why you'd ever need to embed. Surely your Sonys have better options, don't they?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote