View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #12
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Thanks a bunch my friend !

I'm not yet very familiar with Calibre but I just did what you suggested and it WORKED (had to remove upon conversion CSS for marging and line height). I can adjust line spacing and margins as I wish now.

Now I know how to get these sideloaded books to look great on my Kobo. What a difference does that make, can't believe I haven't tried that earlier.

Thanks a thousand again!
You are welcome! I was fiddling again with the Kindle I admin this week, and my oh my Kobo's text/font customisation features are indispensable to me. I couldn't deal with that bland, uniform text appearance all the time. Brrr.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote