View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #51
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvum View Post
thanks,now it works fine in the library , but not in the application. in application it does not even show cbr files , as if the folder is empty.
Yes, that's normal. That mode is just for opening directories with image files in them. It's how the program originally worked before I added the archive unpacking code, and I just left it that way. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure that you can use the Directory chooser to pick a file anyway, and there is no FileChooser dialog in the Inkview API. It seems the PocketBook way is to choose specific files via the Library app.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote